Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"No more beaver at the table!"

It sounds dirtier than it actually is.

The kids watch a show called Peep and the Big Wide World. Its a cute show, and the kids love it, and they learn sciencey things from it. Theres a character on the show called beaver boy, he's a beaver. Every time he bites something (usually a tree) he makes a sound like "nan nan nan". Larkin was doing that at the table tonight...

With... every... green bean.

It was obnoxious.

So yeah, I asked her to stop, repeatedly. And then came the line in question. I said it, and then my wife looked at me, and I looked at her, and we both burst out laughing.

I found myself not an hour earlier telling Morgan "Don't lick the floor". Yeah, I don't know. She was trying to eat something that had spilled on the floor, but instead of picking it up and putting it in her mouth, she decided to expadite the process and lick it directly off the floor... ew. The funny thing is, this process seemed perfectly logical to her.

Okay then.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment